Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
Campaign Finance$20,885 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Health Issues,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.3162 Children's Health and Medicare Protection Act of 2007 S.1893 Children's Health Insurance Program Reauthorization Act of 2007 H.R.1 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 H.R.2647 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2010 H.R.2638 Border Infrastructure and Technology Modernizat H.R.3222 Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2008 H.R.3326 Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2010
RegulationsMentioned in 30 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Toggle 3 CMS Changes to the Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment System and CY 2011 Payment Rates; Changes to the Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment System and CY 2011 Payment Rates; Changes to Payments to Hospitals for Certain Inpatient Hospital Services and for Graduate Medical Education Costs; and Changes to Physician Self-Referral Rules and Related Changes to Provider Agreement Regulations 2010
- Toggle 2 CY 2014 Hospital Outpatient PPS Policy Changes and Payment Rates, and CY 2014 Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment System Policy Changes and Payment Rates CMS-1601-P 2013
- Toggle 2 CMS Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2009; and Revisions to the Amendment of the E Prescribing Exemption for Computer Generated Facsimile Transmissions 2008
- Toggle 2 EPA Industrial Combustion Coordinated Rulemaking FACA 2004
- Toggle 2 EPA Standards Applicable to Generators of Hazardous Waste; Subpart K- Standards Applicable to Academic Laboratories 2003
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Program; Changes to the End-Stage Renal Disease Prospective Payment System for CY 2012, End-Stage Renal Disease Quality Incentive Program for PY 2013 and PY 2014; Ambulance Fee Schedule; and Durable Medical Equipment 2011
- Toggle 1 SSA Revised Medical Criteria for Evaluating Respiratory System Disorders 2006
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule, DME Face-to-Face Encounters, Elimination of the Requirement for Termination of Non-Random Prepayment Complex Medical Review and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2013 (CMS-1590-P) 2012
- Toggle 1 CMS Hospital Outpatient Prospective and Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment Systems and Quality Reporting Programs; Electronic Reporting Pilot; Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities Quality Reporting Program; Quality Improvement Organization Regulations 2012
- Toggle 1 CMS Prospective Payment System and Consolidated Billing for Skilled Nursing Facilities--Update for FY 2006 2010
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Environmental Protection Agency 1 person on 1 committee