Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Riviera Utilities
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power
RegulationsMentioned in 5 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Riviera Utilities" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Riviera Utilities
- Toggle 3 EPA Rulemaking for the Steam Electric Power Generating Effluent Limitations Guidelines 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA Oil Pollution Prevention and Response; Non-Transportation-Related Onshore and Offshore Facilities: Notice of Data Availability for Certain Facilities 2004
- Toggle 1 IRS User Fees Relating to Enrollment and Preparer Tax Identification Numbers 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Oil Pollution Prevention and Response; Non-Transportation-Related Onshore and Offshore Facilities: Notice of Data Availability on Oil-Filled and Process Equipment 2004
- Toggle 1 OSHA ELECTRIC POWER GENERATION TRANSMISSION AND DISTRIBUTION; Electrical Protective Equipment 2006