Riverside County, CA
Campaign Finance$25,256 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Riverside County, CA
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Government Issues,
- Natural Resources
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2389 Environmental Review Cooperation Act H.R.410 To amend the Immigration and Nationality Act to provide for compensation to States incarcerating undocumented aliens charged with a felony or two or more misdemeanors. H.R.674 3% Withholding Repeal and Job Creation Act H.R.861 NSP Termination Act H.R.1132 Critical Infrastructure Earthquake Preparedness Act of 2011 H.R.1161 Community Alcohol Regulatory Effectiveness Act of 2011 S.89 Withholding Tax Relief Act of 2011 S.164 Withholding Tax Relief Act of 2011 S.638 SCAAP Reimbursement Protection Act of 2011 S.639 SCAAP Reauthorization Act
RegulationsMentioned in 34 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Riverside County, CA" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Riverside County, CA
- Toggle 3 APHIS Karnal Bunt; Regulated Areas in California 2011
- Toggle 2 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
- Toggle 2 DOE This docket contains Federal Register Notices from the DOE FDMS Sandbox. 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Integrated Science Assessment for Lead (Pb) 2011
- Toggle 2 CMS Prospective Payment System and Consolidated Billing for Skilled Nursing Facilities; Disclosures of Ownership and Additional Disclosable Parties Information 2011
- Toggle 2 CMS Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility Prospective Payment System for Federal Fiscal Year 2012; Changes in Size and Square Footage of Inpatient Rehabilitation Units and Inpatient Psychiatric Units 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Notice of Workshop and Call for Information on Integrated Science Assessment for Oxides of Nitrogen 2012
- Toggle 1 FLRA Representation Proceedings, Unfair Labor Practice Proceedings, and Miscellaneous and General Requirements 2012
- Toggle 1 FEC Meetings; Sunshine Act 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Program; Prospective Payment System and Consolidated Billing for Skilled Nursing Facilities for FY 2013 (CMS-1432-N) 2012