Rite Aid Corp
Rite Aid (NYSE: RAD) is a drugstore chain in the United States and a Fortune 500 company headquartered in East Pennsboro Township, Pennsylvania, near Camp Hill. It operates more than 4,780 stores in 31 states and the District of Columbia, features a strong presence on both the East and West Coasts, and employs approximately 109,000 associates. Rite Aid is the largest drugstore chain on the East Coast and the third largest drugstore chain in the U.S.
Campaign Finance$4,236,647 Given
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Rite Aid Corp
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Rite Aid Corp $2,550,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.891 Medication Therapy Management Benefits Act of 2011 S.274 Medication Therapy Management Empowerment Act of 2011 H.R.3700 Fair Medicaid Drug Payment Act of 2007 S.1951 Fair Medicaid Drug Payment Act of 2007 H.R.3580 Food and Drug Administration Amendments Act of 2007 H.R.971 Community Pharmacy Fairness Act of 2007 H.R.1092 Military Retirees Health Care Protection Act H.R.1585 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2008 H.R.800 Employee Free Choice Act of 2007
RegulationsMentioned in 109 dockets; Submitted to 5 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Rite Aid Corp" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Rite Aid Corp
- Toggle 1 OSHA ERGONOMICS PROGRAM 2006
- Toggle 1 DEA Electronic Prescriptions for Controlled Substances 2008
- Toggle 1 FDA Use of Medication Guides to Distribute Drug Risk Information to Patients; Public Hearing 2007
- Toggle 1 LMSO Labor-Management Reporting and Disclosure Act; Interpretation of the "Advice" Exemption 2011
- Toggle 1 HHS HIPAA Privacy Rule Accounting of Disclosures under the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act 2011
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Rite Aid Corp
- Toggle 15 EPA Amendment to the Universal Waste Rule: Addition of Pharmaceuticals 2007
- Toggle 15 FDA Current Good Manufacturing Practice and Hazard Analysis and Risk-Based Preventive Controls For Human Food 2011
- Toggle 8 CMS Medicaid Prescription Drugs Average Manufacture Price 2010
- Toggle 7 NLRB Proposed rule amending representation-case procedures 2011
- Toggle 5 EPA Human Studies Review Board Meeting 2010
- Toggle 5 EPA Human Studies Review Board Meeting 2011
- Toggle 4 EPA Effluent Limitation Guidelines and New Source Performance Standards for the Construction and Development Category 2008
- Toggle 4 FDA Over the Counter Human Drugs Labeling Requirements 1998
- Toggle 3 HHS Rescission of the Regulation entitled "Ensuring That Department of Health and Human Services Funds Do Not Support Coercive or Discriminatory Policies or Practices in Violation of Federal Law"; Proposal 2009
- Toggle 3 DEA Procedures for the Surrender of Unwanted Controlled Substances by Ultimate Users; Notice of Meeting 2010
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Rite Aid Corp" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Health and Human Services 1 person on 1 committee