Reusable Industrial Packaging Assn
Campaign Finance$1,750 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Reusable Industrial Packaging Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Reusable Industrial Packaging Assn $84,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Environment & Superfund,
- Small Business,
- Trucking & Shipping,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Hazardous & Solid Waste,
- Homeland Security,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Chemical Industry
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 S.1733 Green Taxis Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 70 dockets; Submitted to 16 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Reusable Industrial Packaging Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Reusable Industrial Packaging Assn
- Toggle 2 PHMSA U.S. DOT/RSPA - Notice of Proposed Rulemaking 2002
- Toggle 2 PHMSA Harmonization with the United Nations Recommendations, International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code, and International Civil Aviation Organizations Technical Instructions 2004
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Hazardous Material; Miscellaneous Packaging Amendments 2006
- Toggle 1 FMCSA Hours of Service of Drivers 2004
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Reusable Industrial Packaging Association (RIPA) - Requesting an Amendment of 49 CFR 171.16 to Revise the Incident Report Form F 5800.1 2005
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Hazardous Materials: Minimal Level of Fitness; Public Meeting 2011
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Hazardous Materials: Harmonization with International Standards 2009
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Hazardous Materials: Revision of Requirements for Security Plans 2006
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Hazardous Materials; Miscellanous Amendments Petitions for Rulemaking 2011
- Toggle 1 OSHA Improve Tracking of Workplace Injuries and Illnesses 2013
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Reusable Industrial Packaging Assn
- Toggle 11 EPA Standards of Performance for New Stationary Sources and Emission Guidelines for Existing Sources: Commercial and Industrial Solid Waste Incineration Units 2003
- Toggle 7 PHMSA Hazardous Material; Miscellaneous Packaging Amendments 2006
- Toggle 6 EPA Preliminary 2006 Effluent Guidelines Program Plan 2004
- Toggle 5 EPA Hazardous Waste Management System; Revisions to the Definition of Solid Waste - Phase I 2002
- Toggle 4 EPA Notice of Proposed Rulemaking - Identification of Non-Hazardous Secondary Materials That Are Solid Waste 2008
- Toggle 4 PHMSA Hazardous Materials: Temporary Reduction of Registration Fees 2000
- Toggle 3 PHMSA Reusable Industrial Packaging Association - Petition for Rulemaking 2004
- Toggle 3 PHMSA Hazardous Materials: Harmonization with International Standards 2009
- Toggle 3 PHMSA Revision to the Incident Reporting Requirements and the Detailed Hazardous Materials 1999
- Toggle 3 PHMSA Reusable Industrial Packaging Association (RIPA) - Petition for Rulemaking (P-1618) 2013