Campaign Finance$70,700 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Resource Capital
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Economics & Econ Development,
- Small Business
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.493 SBIR/STTR Reauthorization Act of 2011 H.R.1332 Safe FEAST Act of 2009 S.1256 Home and Community Balanced Incentives Act of 2009 S.2869 Small Business Job Creation and Access to Capital Act of 2009 H.R.1332 Small Business Lending Improvements Act of 2007 S.1256 Small Business Lending Reauthorization and Improvements Act of 2007 H.R.1424 Paul Wellstone Mental Health and Addiction Equity Act of 2007 S.504 Long-Term Care Trust Account Act of 2007 S.2288
RegulationsMentioned in 16 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Resource Capital" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Resource Capital
- Toggle 1 EPA California State Motor Vehicle Pollution Control Standards - Request for Waiver of Preemption Under Clean Air Act Section 209(b) for Greenhouse Gas Emissions 2006
- Toggle 1 FWS Revised Critical Habitat for the Northern Spotted Owl 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval of Air Quality Implementation Plans; Navajo Nation; Regional Haze Requirements for Navajo Generating Station 2013
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
- Toggle 1 DHS Department of Homeland Security Human Resources Management System 2004
- Toggle 1 SBA Lender Oversight Program 2007
- Toggle 1 FTC Granting of Requests for Early Termination of the Waiting Period under the Premerger Notification Rules 2011
- Toggle 1 DEA Disposal of Controlled Substances 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Draft FY 2011-2015 EPA Strategic Plan 2010
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare, Medicaid, and Children’s Health Insurance Programs; Additional Screening Requirements, Application Fees, Temporary Enrollment Moratoria Payment Suspensions and Compliance Plans for Providers and Suppliers 2010