Republican Party of Michigan
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's March 31, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Download all contributions to Republican Party of Michigan Download all independent expenditures made by Republican Party of Michigan
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Independent Expendituresmoney spent supporting or opposing a candidate
Candidate Support/Oppose Total Spent Mitt RomneySupport $177,900 Barack ObamaOppose $124,806 Peter HoekstraSupport $75,835 Deborah Ann StabenowOppose $35,249 Kerry BentivolioSupport $8,203 Bill HuizengaSupport $540 Daniel J. BenishekSupport $540 Justin AmashSupport $540 Tim WalbergSupport $540 Gary McDowellOppose $82