Republican Party of Michigan
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's March 31, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Independent Expendituresmoney spent supporting or opposing a candidate
Candidate Support/Oppose Total Spent Mitt RomneySupport $177,900 Barack ObamaOppose $124,806 Peter HoekstraSupport $75,835 Deborah Ann StabenowOppose $35,249 Kerry BentivolioSupport $8,203 Tim WalbergSupport $540 Daniel J. BenishekSupport $540 Justin AmashSupport $540 Bill HuizengaSupport $540 Gary McDowellOppose $82