Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Renewable Biofuels
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Environment & Superfund,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.1220 Fulfilling U.S. Energy Leadership Act of 2011 S.1277 Biodiesel Tax Incentive Reform and Extension Act of 2011 S.1294 Oil Independence for a Stronger America Act of 2011 H.R.2238 To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to modify the incentives for the production of biodiesel, and for other purposes. S.3240 Farm bill H.R.4310 Military Construction Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013 S.1294 Legislative Branch Appropriations Act, 2010 S.3254 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013
RegulationsMentioned in 17 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Renewable Biofuels" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Renewable Biofuels
- Toggle 7 EPA Annual Standards under the Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS) Program 2012
- Toggle 5 EPA Regulation of Fuels and Fuel Additives: RFS Pathways II and Technical Amendments to the RFS 2 Standards 2012
- Toggle 3 EPA Request for Comment on Letters Seeking a Waiver of the Renewable Fuel Standard 2012
- Toggle 2 DOE Environmental Impact Statements; Availability, etc.: Hawai'i Interisland Renewable Energy Program 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Lifecycle Greenhouse Gas Analyses of New Pathways Under the Renewable Fuels Standard Program 2011
- Toggle 2 FAR Federal Acquisition Regulation; Information Collections 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Regulation of Fuels and Fuel Additives: Quality Assurance Program for the Renewable Fuel Standard Program 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA "State of Hawaii; Regional Haze Federal Implementation Plan" 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Disapproval of Implementation Plan Revisions; State of California; South Coast VMT Emissions Offset Demonstrations 2012
- Toggle 1 APHIS Dow AgroSciences; Notice of Petition for a Determination of Nonregulated Status for Soybean Genetically Engineered for Dichlorophenoxyacetic Acid and Glufosinate 2012