Reliance Industries Ltd
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Reliance Industries Ltd
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
RegulationsMentioned in 10 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Reliance Industries Ltd" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Reliance Industries Ltd
- Toggle 3 EPA Control of Emissions from New Marine Compression-Ignition Engines at or Above 30 Liters per Cylinder; Advanced Notice of Proposed Rulemaking 2007
- Toggle 1 EPA Preliminary 2010 Effluent Guidelines Program Plan 2008
- Toggle 1 ITA Initiation of Antidumping Duty Investigation: Certain Polyester Staple Fiber from the Peoples Republic of China 2006
- Toggle 1 DOE This docket contains Federal Register Notices from the DOE FDMS Sandbox. 2012
- Toggle 1 EIB Notice of application for final commitment for a long-term loan or financial guarantee in excess of $100 million that will be used to support the expansion and improvement of petrochemical facilities in India - AP086383 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA EPA/NHTSA Joint Rulemaking to Establish Light-duty Vehicle GHG Emissions Standards and CAFE Standards 2009
- Toggle 1 USTR 2014 SPECIAL 301 REVIEW: IDENTIFICATION OF COUNTRIES UNDER SECTION 182 OF THE TRADE ACT OF 1974: REQUEST FOR PUBLIC COMMENT AND ANNOUNCEMENT OF PUBLIC HEARING 2013
- Toggle 1 EPA Standards of Performance for Greenhouse Gas Emissions for New Stationary Sources: Electric Utility Generating Units 2013
- Toggle 1 EPA Preliminary 2008 Effluent Guidelines Program Plan 2006
- Toggle 1 USTR China Autos CVD Exhibits 2010