Regional Airline Assn
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Regional Airline Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.658 FAA Reauthorization and Reform Act of 2011 S.223 FAA Air Transportation Modernization and Safety Improvement Act H.R.1079 Airport and Airway Extension Act of 2011 H.R.2553 Airport and Airway Extension Act of 2011, Part IV H.R.2887 Surface and Air Transportation Programs Extension Act of 2011 H.R.3011 Transportation Security Administration Authorization Act of 2011 S.1387 Airport and Airway Extension Act of 2011, Part IV S.1596 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 S.1956 European Union Emissions Trading Scheme Prohibition Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 76 dockets; Submitted to 5 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Regional Airline Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Regional Airline Assn
- Toggle 2 DOT Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Disability in Air Travel: Accessibility of Web Site and Automated Kiosks at U.S. Airports 2011
- Toggle 2 FAA Policy Statement on Occupational Safety and Health Standards for Aircraft Cabin Crewmembers 2012
- Toggle 1 FAA Notice of Procedures for Submitting Clarifying Questions concerning the Flight Duty and Rest Requirements of Part 117 2012
- Toggle 1 WHD The Family Medical Leave Act 2012
- Toggle 1 DOT Advisory Committee for Aviation Consumer Protection (ACACP) 2012
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Regional Airline Assn
- Toggle 8 DOT Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Disability in Air Travel: Accessibility of Web Site and Automated Kiosks at U.S. Airports 2011
- Toggle 6 FAA Policy Statement on Occupational Safety and Health Standards for Aircraft Cabin Crewmembers 2012
- Toggle 4 DOT Advisory Committee for Aviation Consumer Protection (ACACP) 2012
- Toggle 3 DOT 2011 U.S.-Mexico Licensing Procedures for U.S. Carriers - Mexico Streamlining Procedural Docket 2011
- Toggle 3 FAA Regional Airline Association - Exemption/Rulemaking 2012
- Toggle 2 FAA Notice of Procedures for Submitting Clarifying Questions concerning the Flight Duty and Rest Requirements of Part 117 2012
- Toggle 2 DOT Papillion Airways, Inc. - Certificate - Interstate Scheduled Air Transportation 2011
- Toggle 2 FAA Champlain Enterprises, Inc. d/b/a CommutAir/United Express - Exemption/Rulemaking 2011
- Toggle 2 WHD The Family Medical Leave Act 2012
- Toggle 2 DOT Smoking of Electronic Cigarettes on Aircraft 2011