Radio-Television News Directors Assn
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Radio-Television News Directors Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Radio-Television News Directors Assn $60,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Radio & TV Broadcasting,
- Media Information & Publishing,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1309 Freedom of Information Act Amendments of 2007 H.R.2128 Sunshine in the Courtroom Act of 2007 S.352 Sunshine in the Courtroom Act of 2008 S.849 Openness Promotes Effectiveness in our National Government Act of 2007 H.R.541 Faster FOIA Act of 2007 H.R.1326 OPEN Government Act of 2007 S.2427 OPEN Government Act of 2007 S.2488 OPEN Government Act of 2007 S.2746 OPEN FOIA Act of 2008 H.R.581 Free Flow of Information Act of 2005
RegulationsMentioned in 7 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Radio-Television News Directors Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Radio-Television News Directors Assn
- Toggle 1 EPA Georgia New Source Review Reform/ Miscellaneous Revisions 2006
- Toggle 1 TSA Protection of Sensitive Security Information 2003
- Toggle 1 EPA Prevention of Significant Deterioration (PSD) and Non-Attainment New Source Review (NSR): Baseline Emissions Determination, Actual-to-Future-Actual Methodology, Plantwide Applicability Limitations, Clean Units, Pollution Control Projects (Reconsideration) 2001
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Air Quality Implementation Plans; Utah; Revisions to New Source Review Rules. 2007
- Toggle 1 FCC Standardized and Enhanced Disclosure Requirements for Television Broadcast Licensee Public Interest Obligations; Extension of the Filing Requirement for Childrens Television Programming Report (FCC Form 398) 2008
- Toggle 1 DOI Commercial Filming 2007
- Toggle 1 EPA North Carolina NSR/PSD Revision 2005