Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Quintana
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Environment & Superfund,
RegulationsMentioned in 190 dockets; Submitted to 10 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Quintana" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Quintana
- Toggle 5 HHS Group Health Plans and Health Insurance Issuers Relating to Coverage of Preventive Services under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act 2011
- Toggle 1 FWS Threatened Status for the Distinct Population Segment of the North American Wolverine Occurring in the Continguous United States 2012
- Toggle 1 WHD Application of the Fair Labor Standards Act to Domestic Service 2011
- Toggle 1 FWS Petition to List the African Lion (Panthera leo leo) As Endangered 2012
- Toggle 1 APHIS Horse Protection Act; Petition for Amendments to Regulations 2011
- Toggle 1 NLRB Proposed rule amending representation-case procedures 2011
- Toggle 1 VA AO09 - Interim Final Rule - Extension of Statutory Period for Compensation for Certain Disabilities Due to Undiagnosed Illnesses and Medically Unexplained Chronic Multi-Symptom Illnesses 2012
- Toggle 1 CFPB Truth in Lending Act (Regulation Z); Loan Originator Compensation 2012
- Toggle 1 APHIS Petition to Promulgate Standards for Bears Under the Animal Welfare Act Regulations 2012
- Toggle 1 FWS Removal of gray wolf in Wyoming from the list of Endangered and Threatened Species 2011
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Quintana
- Toggle 32 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 15 EPA Emergency Petition Seeking Suspension of Registration for Clothianidin 2012
- Toggle 15 CMS Certain Preventive Services Under the Affordable Care Act 2012
- Toggle 13 FSIS Poultry Slaughter Inspection 2011
- Toggle 10 APHIS Okanagan Specialty Fruits Inc.; Availabillity of Petition for Determination of Nonregulated Status for ArcticTM Apple Events GD743 and GS784 2012
- Toggle 10 EPA Control of Air Pollution From New Motor Vehicles: Tier 3 Motor Vehicle Emission and Fuel Standards 2011
- Toggle 8 HHS Group Health Plans and Health Insurance Issuers Relating to Coverage of Preventive Services under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act 2011
- Toggle 7 NOAA Notice; receipt of application for a permit to import marine mammals for public display purposes (File No. 17324) 2012
- Toggle 6 FWS Removal of gray wolf in Wyoming from the list of Endangered and Threatened Species 2011
- Toggle 6 EPA 2,4-D Choline Salt. Proposed Use on AAD-12 Soybeans Containing DAS 68416-4 2012