The Quaker Oats Company is an American food conglomerate based in Chicago. It has been owned by Pepsico since 2001.
Campaign Finance$5,250 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
RegulationsMentioned in 15 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Quaker Oats" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Quaker Oats
- Toggle 3 FDA Food Labeling; Labeling of Food Made From AquAdvantage Salmon; Public Hearing; Request for Comments 2010
- Toggle 2 FDA FDA Transparency Task Force; Public Meeting 2009
- Toggle 1 DOT Notice of Order Soliciting Community Proposals 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Supplemental Guidance for SIP Submissions to Meet the Requirements for Section 110(a)(1) of the CAA for the SO2 NAAQS 2010
- Toggle 1 FDA Product Tracing Systems for Food; Public Meeting 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA Draft Prevention of Significant Deterioration Permit for Avenal Energy Project (SJ 08-01) 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA Lake & Porter Counties Indiana 2009 8-hour Ozone Redesignation 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA Marion County, IN Lead Maintenance Plan Update 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA RFS Annual Rulemaking 2010
- Toggle 1 IRS Interim Final Rules for Group Health Plans and Health Insurance Issuers Relating to Coverage of Preventive Services under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act 2010