Pulte Homes, Inc (NYSE: PHM) is a Bloomfield Hills, MI based company founded by Bill Pulte. Announced April 8, 2009, Pulte Homes has agreed to acquire Centex - creating the nation's largest homebuilding company in a stock transaction worth $3.1 billion, including $1.8 billion of debt. The companies said that, after the merger, Pulte shareholders will own 68% of the combined company, and Centex shareholders will own 32%. The two companies said they each have about $1.7 billion in cash, so that the newly combined company will have more than $3.4 billion in liquidity. Pulte completed the acquisition of Centex February 23, 2010.
Campaign Finance$24,150 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Pulte Homes
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
RegulationsMentioned in 5 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Pulte Homes" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Pulte Homes
- Toggle 1 CFPB HIGH-COST MORTGAGE AND HOMEOWNERSHIP COUNSELING AMENDMENTS TO THE TRUTH IN LENDING ACT (REGULATION Z) AND HOMEOWNERSHIP COUNSELING AMENDMENTS TO THE REAL ESTATE SETTLEMENT PROCEDURES ACT (REGULATION X) 2012
- Toggle 1 CFPB Regulation Z; Truth in Lending 2011
- Toggle 1 NLRB Proposed rule amending representation-case procedures 2011
- Toggle 1 HUD FR–5572–N–01 Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Risk Management Initiatives: Revised Seller Concessions 2012
- Toggle 1 CFPB Truth in Lending Act (Regulation Z); Loan Originator Compensation 2012