Puerto Rico Telephone Co
Campaign Finance$9,000 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Puerto Rico Telephone Co
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Radio & TV Broadcasting,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 13 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Puerto Rico Telephone Co" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Puerto Rico Telephone Co
- Toggle 4 FAA Luis Munoz Marin International Airport -Preliminary Application for the Airport Privatization Pilot Program 2009
- Toggle 2 FCC High-Cost Universal Service Support, Jurisdictional Separations, and Coalition: Equity in Switching Support Petition for Reconsideration 2010
- Toggle 1 Connect America Fund: Cost Model Illustrative Results 2013
- Toggle 1 DOT Puerto Rico Airways, Corp d/b/a Puerto Rico. Airways - Certificate - New York-Puerto Rico 1998
- Toggle 1 FCC Advanced Television Systems and Their Impact Upon the Existing Television Broadcast Service; SeventhFurther Notice of Proposed Rulemaking 2006
- Toggle 1 USCG Deepwater Capability Replacement Project; Programmatic Environmental Impact Statement 2000
- Toggle 1 FCC High-Cost Universal Service Support; Federal-State Joint Board on Universal Service 2007
- Toggle 1 FCC Federal-State Joint Board on Universal Service; High-Cost Universal Service Support 2006
- Toggle 1 USCG KFOG-Kaboom 2010
- Toggle 1 Connect America Phase II Support for Price Cap Areas Outside of Contiguous United States: Wireline Competition Bureau 2013