Puerto Rico Industrial Development Co
Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Puerto Rico Industrial Development Co
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Health Issues,
- Economics & Econ Development,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Disaster & Emergency Planning
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2764 Executive Office of the President Appropriations Act, 2008 H.R.3162 Children's Health and Medicare Protection Act of 2007 H.R.3431 Puerto Rico Work and Empowerment Act of 2007 H.R.3996 Temporary Tax Relief Act of 2007
RegulationsMentioned in 14 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Puerto Rico Industrial Development Co" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Puerto Rico Industrial Development Co
- Toggle 6 FAA Luis Munoz Marin International Airport -Preliminary Application for the Airport Privatization Pilot Program 2009
- Toggle 3 RUS Recently Posted RUS Rules and Notices. 2009
- Toggle 2 EPA National Priorities List, Notice of Proposed Rulemaking - Hormigas Ground Water Plume 2010
- Toggle 2 EPA National Priorities List, Notice of Proposed Rulemaking - Cabo Rojo Ground Water Contamination 2010
- Toggle 2 NOAA Amendment 2 to the fishery management plan for the queen conch fishery of Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands and amendment 5 to the reef fish fishery management plan of Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands 2010
- Toggle 2 NOAA Comprehensive Annual catch limit (ACL) for the U.S. Caribbean 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA National Priorities List; Notice of Proposed Rulemaking: Maunabo Urbano Public Works Site; Region 2, Maunabo, PR 2006
- Toggle 1 FTZB Applications, hearings, determinations, etc.: Puerto Rico 2007
- Toggle 1 EPA National Priorities List; Notice of Proposed Rulemaking: ASARCO Taylor Springs Site; Region 5, Taylor Springs, IL 2006
- Toggle 1 EPA National Priorities List for Uncontrolled Hazardous Waste Sites 2004
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Puerto Rico Industrial Development Co" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle National Endowment for the Arts 1 person on 1 committee