Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power
RegulationsMentioned in 7 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority
- Toggle 1 EPA Proposed Settlement Agreement in EnerNOC, et al v. EPA, No. 10-1090 (D.C. Cir.) and EnerNOC, et al v. EPA, No. 10-1336 (D.C. Cir.). 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Environmental Impact Statements; Availability, etc.: Excelerate Energy LP Aguirre Offshore GasPort Project 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Transmission Planning and Cost Allocation by Transmission Owning and Operating Public Utilities 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Integration of Variable Energy Resources 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Standards of Performance for Fossil-Fuel-Fired, Electric Utility, Industrial-Commercial-Institutional, and Small Industrial-Commercial-Institutional Steam Generating Unit 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Transmission Planning and Cost Allocation by Transmission Owning and Operating Public Utilities 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA GHG New Source Performance Standards (NSPS) for Utilities 2011
Federal Spending1 contract
Federal grants, contracts and loans are reported by federal agencies using the FPDS and FAADS systems. The data is made available to the public at USASpending.gov. Please note that the completeness and quality of the data varies greatly by agency.
Only grants, contracts and loans with amounts over $1 million are shown.
Because company names are not reported in a standardized manner, we cannot reliably determine the company receiving the contract or award. The results shown here are based on a search for the company name. Individual records may be missed or erroneously included because of name variations. For more information, please see our federal spending methodology page.
Note: Company names in federal spending data are not standardized. The table below is included only as a sample of what is available in the data and has not been reviewed for accuracy or completeness. To investigate the data further, use the links at the bottom of the table.
|Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority||2012||Federal Prison System||ELECTRIC UTILITY SERVICE / FISCAL YEAR 2012||$2,611,534|