Pueblo of Acoma
Campaign Finance$78,400 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Pueblo of Acoma
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Indian/Native American Affairs,
- Health Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1328 Indian Health Care Improvement Act Amendments of 2007 H.R.6024 Rio Grande Pueblos Irrigation Infrastructure Improvement Act S.1200 Indian Health Care Improvement Act Amendments of 2007 S.2805 Rio Grande Pueblos Irrigation Infrastructure Improvement Act H.R.785 To amend the Surface Mining Control and Reclamation Act of 1977 to clarify that uncertified States and Indian tribes have the authority to use certain payments for certain noncoal reclamation projects. H.R.1490 Radiation Exposure Compensation Act Amendments of 2011 H.R.1953 To amend the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act to include procedures for requests from Indian tribes for a major disaster or emergency declaration, and for other purposes. H.R.2903 Integrated Public Alert and Warning System Modernization Act of 2012
RegulationsMentioned in 149 dockets; Submitted to 4 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Pueblo of Acoma" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Pueblo of Acoma
- Toggle 1 NIGC Technical Standards for Electronic, Compuer, or Other Technologic Aids Used in the Play of Class II Games 2007
- Toggle 1 NIGC Definition for Electronic or Electromechanical Facimile 2007
- Toggle 1 NIGC Classification Standards for Bingo, Lotto, Other Games Similar to Bingo, Pull Tabs and Instand Bingo As Class II Gaming When Played Through an Electronic Medium Useing "Electronic, Computer, or Other Technologic Aids". 2007
- Toggle 1 NIGC Minimum Internal Control Standards for Class II Gaming 2007
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Pueblo of Acoma
- Toggle 15 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 10 Implementation of the Shark Conservation Act of 2010 2012
- Toggle 9 IHS Recently Posted IHS Rules and Notices. Unknown
- Toggle 7 EPA Effluent Limitation Guidelines and New Source Performance Standards for the Construction and Development Category 2008
- Toggle 7 EPA Idaho Regional Haze 110 Interstate Transport 2010
- Toggle 7 EPA Regional Haze - OR - BART Revision & 110 Transport 2010 2011
- Toggle 7 FEMA Major Disaster and Related Determinations; Amendment No. X to Notice of a Disaster Declaration; Emergency and Related Determinations; Amendment No. X to Notice of an Emergency Declaration 2011
- Toggle 6 EPA Approval and Promulgation of State Implementation Programs; State of Utah; Regional Haze Rule Requirements for 40 CFR 51.309 2011
- Toggle 6 EPA Approval and Promulgation of State Implementation Plans; State of Utah; Smoke Management Requirements for Mandatory Class I Areas under 40 CFR 51.309 2011
- Toggle 6 EPA Approval, Disapproval and Promulgation of Air Quality Implementation Plans; State of Arizona; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan and Interstate Transport Plan; Interference with Visibility Requirement 2012