Public Power Council
Campaign Finance$7,000 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Public Power Council
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Natural Resources,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2391 Renewable Energy for a Brighter Future Act S.1291 A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide a renewable electricity integration credit for a utility that purchases or produces renewable power. H.R.1 Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.199 Protect America's Energy and Manufacturing Jobs Act of 2011 H.R.750 Defending America's Affordable Energy and Jobs Act H.R.910 Energy Tax Prevention Act of 2011 H.R.946 Endangered Salmon Predation Prevention Act H.CON.RES.34 Establishing the budget for the United States Government for fiscal year 2012 and setting forth appropriate budgetary levels for fiscal years 2013 through 2021. S.228 Defending America's Affordable Energy and Jobs Act S.231 EPA Stationary Source Regulations Suspension Act
RegulationsMentioned in 17 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Public Power Council" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Public Power Council
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Public Power Council
- Toggle 2 APHIS Bird Damage Management in Washington 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Revision to Electric Reliability Organization Definition of Bulk Electric System 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC System Restoration Reliability Standards 2011
- Toggle 1 CFTC Agricultural Swaps 2011
- Toggle 1 CFTC Definitions: Swap Dealer, Security-Based Swap Dealer, Major Swap Participant, Major Security-Based Swap Participant and Eligible Contract Participant 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Promoting Transmission Investment Through Pricing Reform 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Interpretation of Protection System Reliability Standard 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Transmission Planning Reliability Standard 2011
- Toggle 1 SEC Definitions: Swap Dealer, Security-Based Swap Dealer, Major Swap Participant, Major Security-Based Swap Participant and Eligible Contract Participant 2012
- Toggle 1 DOT Special Rules for Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (beyond-perimeter exemptions, i.e., service to another airport more than 1,250 miles away from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport) 2012