Campaign Finance$306,355 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of PSEG Power
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Natural Resources
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.949 21st Century Energy Technology Deployment Act H.R.6 H.R.1977 Drywall Safety Act of 2009 S.1419 Local Disaster Contracting Fairness Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 176 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "PSEG Power" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for PSEG Power
- Toggle 25 EPA Rulemaking for the Steam Electric Power Generating Effluent Limitations Guidelines 2009
- Toggle 24 EPA Criteria and Standards for Cooling Water Intake Structures 2008
- Toggle 19 EPA Clean Air Transport Rule 2009
- Toggle 15 EPA HAZARDOUS AND SOLID WASTE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM; IDENTIFICATION AND LISTING OF SPECIAL WASTES; DISPOSAL OF COAL COMBUSTION RESIDUALS FROM ELECTRIC UTILITIES 2009
- Toggle 12 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Air Quality Implementation Plans; Connecticut; Approval of NOx Emission Trading Orders as Single Source SIP Revisions 2010
- Toggle 10 EPA National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System - Regulations To Establish Requirements for Cooling Water Intake Structures at Phase II Existing Facilities 2002
- Toggle 8 NRC Notice of Receipt and Availability of Application for an Early Site Permit 2010
- Toggle 8 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants for Utility Air Toxics; Clean Air Mercury Rule (CAMR) 2002
- Toggle 8 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants for Coal- and Oil-fired Electric Utility Steam Generating Units 2009
- Toggle 8 EPA Prevention of Significant Deterioration (PSD) and Non-attainment New Source Review (NSR): Routine Maintenance,Repair and Replacement 2002
Advisory Committees3 people on 3 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.