Protecting America's Retirees
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2010 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Download all contributions to Protecting America's Retirees Download all independent expenditures made by Protecting America's Retirees
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Independent Expendituresmoney spent supporting or opposing a candidate
Candidate Support/Oppose Total Spent Bruce BraleySupport $35,600 Raul M. GrijalvaSupport $29,560 Joe SestakSupport $25,945 John A. BoccieriSupport $24,120 Chris CarneySupport $21,111 Mark CritzSupport $20,887
Top Contributorstop donors giving over $100,000