Founded in 1875, Proskauer Rose, formerly known as Proskauer Rose Goetz & Mendelsohn, LLP, is one of the United States' largest law firms, providing a wide variety of legal services to clients throughout the United States and around the world from offices in New York City, Los Angeles, Washington, D.C., Boston, Boca Raton, Chicago, Newark, New Orleans, São Paulo, London, Hong Kong, and Paris.
Campaign Finance$222,558 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Proskauer Rose
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount National Venture Capital Assn $540,000 Reed Elsevier Inc $10,000 Alabama Medicaid Agency $0 DISH Network $0 Coblence & Assoc $0
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1935 H.R.4173 Wall Street Transparency and Accountability Act of 2010 H.R.711 Hedge Fund Adviser Registration Act of 2009 H.R.3962 Affordable Health Care for America Act H.R.3970 Medical Rights and Reform Act of 2009 H.R.5116 NIST GREEN JOBS Act of 2010 S.344 Hedge Fund Transparency Act S.569 Incorporation Transparency and Law Enforcement Assistance Act
RegulationsMentioned in 8 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Proskauer Rose" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Proskauer Rose
- Toggle 3 FWS 90-Day Finding on a Petition To List All Chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes) as Endagered 2010
- Toggle 2 EBSA PTE 2010-08, Involving Ford Motor Company Application No. L-11575 2009
- Toggle 1 FAR FAR Case 2009-005, Use of Project Labor Agreements for Federal Construction Projects 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA Water Quality Standards for the State of Florida's Lakes and Flowing Waters 2009
- Toggle 1 EEOC Definition of "Reasonable Factors Other Than Age" Under the Age Discrimination in Employment Act 2010
- Toggle 1 EBSA Interim Final Rules for Group Health Plans and Health Insurance Coverage Relating to Status as a Grandfathered Health Plan Under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act 2010
- Toggle 1 EBSA Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act: Preexisting Condition Exclusions, Lifetime and Annual Limits, Rescissions, and Patient Protections 2010
- Toggle 1 OFCCP Affirmative Action and Nondiscrimination Obligations of Contractors and Subcontractors Regarding Individuals with Disabilities 2010
Advisory Committees2 people on 2 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Proskauer Rose" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of State 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle Department of Health and Human Services 1 person on 1 committee