Project Management Institute
The Project Management Institute (PMI) is a non-profit professional organization for the project management profession with the purpose of advancing project management.
Campaign Finance$250 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Project Management Institute
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Project Management Institute $690,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Government Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1424 Federal Acquisition Improvement Act of 2011 S.801 Information Technology Investment Management Act of 2011 S.1546 Department of Homeland Security Authorization Act of 2011 H.R.3116 Department of Homeland Security Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 S.25 Stop Unfair Giveaways and Restrictions Act of 2011 S.762 Federal Acquisition Institute Improvement Act of 2011 H.R.2146 DATA Act S.1222 DATA Act
RegulationsMentioned in 4 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Project Management Institute" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Project Management Institute
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; Arizona; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan: FIP 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry on Oversight of Clinical Investigations — A Risk-Based Approach to Monitoring; Availability 2011
- Toggle 1 DOT IATA Traffic Conference Actions Tentatively Exempted From Filing for Approval 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA NY Regional Haze SIP 2012