Project Management Institute
The Project Management Institute (PMI) is a non-profit professional organization for the project management profession with the purpose of advancing project management.
Campaign Finance$1,000 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Project Management Institute
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Project Management Institute $1,160,476
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Government Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1424 Federal Acquisition Improvement Act of 2011 S.801 Information Technology Investment Management Act of 2011 S.1546 Department of Homeland Security Authorization Act of 2011 H.R.3116 Department of Homeland Security Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 S.25 Stop Unfair Giveaways and Restrictions Act of 2011 S.762 Federal Acquisition Institute Improvement Act of 2011 H.R.2142 Government Efficiency, Effectiveness, and Performance Improvement Act of 2009 H.R.5013 Implementing Management for Performance and Related Reforms to Obtain Value in Every Acquisition Act of 2010 S.674 Federal Supervisor Training Act of 2010
RegulationsMentioned in 20 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Project Management Institute" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Project Management Institute
- Toggle 4 HAZARDOUS WASTE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM; DISPOSAL OF COAL COMBUSTION RESIDUALS FROM ELECTRIC UTILITIES: SUPPLEMENTAL PROPOSAL 2013
- Toggle 4 ED Gainful Employment--Student Assistance General Provisions--34 CFR Part 668 2010
- Toggle 3 FRA Canadian National Railroad - Positive Train Control Plans 2010
- Toggle 3 EPA Rulemaking for the Steam Electric Power Generating Effluent Limitations Guidelines 2009
- Toggle 2 ATBCB Access Board Draft Final Accessibility Guidelines for Outdoor Developed Areas 2009
- Toggle 2 DOT Virgin Nigeria Airways Limited - Foreign Permit - U.S.-Nigeria 2005
- Toggle 1 FTA Project Management Oversight 2009
- Toggle 1 FDA Determination of System Attributes for the Tracking and Tracing of Prescription Drugs; Public Workshop 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA NY Regional Haze SIP 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Florida Regional Haze 2010