Professional Aviation Safety Specialists
Campaign Finance$1,000 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Professional Aviation Safety Specialists
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Professional Aviation Safety Specialists $500,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Government Issues,
- Health Issues,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.658 FAA Reauthorization and Reform Act of 2011 S.223 FAA Air Transportation Modernization and Safety Improvement Act H.R.5972 Department of Transportation Appropriations Act, 2013 S.2322 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 H.R.122 Federal Employee Accountability Act of 2011 H.R.235 Cut Unsustainable and Top-Heavy Spending Act of 2011 H.R.270 To provide for a 10 percent reduction in pay for Members of Congress, to make Federal civilian employees subject to a period of mandatory unpaid leave, to reduce appropriations for salaries and expenses for offices of the legislative branch during fiscal H.R.616 Federal Employees Paid Parental Leave Act of 2011 H.R.657 Federal Workforce Reduction Act of 2011 H.R.979 FEHBP Prescription Drug Integrity, Transparency, and Cost Savings Act
RegulationsMentioned in 7 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Professional Aviation Safety Specialists" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Professional Aviation Safety Specialists
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Professional Aviation Safety Specialists
- Toggle 2 FAA Air Carrier Contract Maintenance Requirements 2011
- Toggle 1 FRA Buy America Waiver Request 2012
- Toggle 1 FMCSA Commercial Driver's License Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse 2011
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Hazardous Materials: Rail Petitions and Recommendations to Improve the Safety of Railroad Tank Car Transportation 2012
- Toggle 1 DOT Advisory Committee for Aviation Consumer Protection (ACACP) 2012
- Toggle 1 FMCSA None 2014
- Toggle 1 FAA Drug and Alcohol Testing of Certain Maintenance Provider Employees Located Outside of the United States 2012