Campaign Finance$1,250 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Privacy Council
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Consumer Product Safety,
- Computers & Information Tech,
- Government Issues,
- Health Issues,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Law Enforcement & Crime,
- Media Information & Publishing
RegulationsMentioned in 7 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Privacy Council" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Privacy Council
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Privacy Council
- Toggle 4 TSA Privacy Act of 1974: System of Records; Secure Flight Test Records 2004
- Toggle 2 TSA Privacy Act of 1974: Implementation of Exemptions 2004
- Toggle 2 DOT Driver's Licenses and Personal Identification Cards 2005
- Toggle 2 DHS Minimum Standards for Driver's Licenses and Identification Cards Acceptable to Federal Agencies for Official Purposes 2006
- Toggle 1 SEC Comments on Proposed Rule: Privacy of Consumer Financial Information (Regulation S-P) 2000
- Toggle 1 ICEB Safe-Harbor Procedures for Employers Who Receive a No-Match Letter 2006
- Toggle 1 DOT Advanced Notice of Proposed Rulemaking - Domestic Passenger Manifest Information (Notice No. 97-4) 1997