Prince William County, VA
Campaign Finance$14,781 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Prince William County, VA
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Government Issues,
- Homeland Security,
- Health Issues,
- Economics & Econ Development,
- Law Enforcement & Crime
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.1596 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 S.1813 MAP-21 H.R.1 Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.2055 Military Construction and Veterans Affairs and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.4348 Transportation Research and Innovative Technology Act of 2012 H.R.5972 Department of Transportation Appropriations Act, 2013 S.2322 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 S.911 SPECTRUM Act
RegulationsMentioned in 12 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Prince William County, VA" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Prince William County, VA
- Toggle 2 USCG Safety Zone; Fireworks Displays Within the Fifth Coast Guard District 2011
- Toggle 2 CMS Prospective Payment System and Consolidated Billing for Skilled Nursing Facilities; Disclosures of Ownership and Additional Disclosable Parties Information 2011
- Toggle 2 CMS Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility Prospective Payment System for Federal Fiscal Year 2012; Changes in Size and Square Footage of Inpatient Rehabilitation Units and Inpatient Psychiatric Units 2011
- Toggle 1 FMCSA ESC - In the Matter of Rich-Mark Contracting, Inc. - Field Administrator's Motion for Default, Objection to Request for Hearing and Motion for Final Order 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Program; End-Stage Renal Disease Prospective Payment System, Quality Incentive Program, and Bad Debt Reductions for all Medicare Providers 2012
- Toggle 1 CMS Inpatient Psychiatric Facilities Prospective Payment System – Update for Rate Year Beginning July 1, 2011 (RY 2012) 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Program: Hospice Wage Index for FY 2012 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Promoting Community Integrated Pest Management (IPM) to Prevent Tick-Borne Diseases 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA None Unknown
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Program; Prospective Payment System and Consolidated Billing for Skilled Nursing Facilities for FY 2013 (CMS-1432-N) 2012