PwC (officially PricewaterhouseCoopers) is a global professional services firm headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It is the world's second-largest professional services firm (after Deloitte) and one of the "Big Four" accountancy firms.
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2010 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by PricewaterhouseCoopers
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount PricewaterhouseCoopers $5,440,000 Business Roundtable $1,170,000 Assn for Advanced Life Underwriting $480,000 Weatherford International $480,000 Oilfield Services & Drilling Indus Cltn $460,000 American Forest & Paper Assn $400,000 Organization for Intl Investment $290,000 Schering-Plough Corp $250,000 Tyco International $200,000 Tyco International Manufacturing Co $200,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Homeland Security,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Health Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2110 Mobile Workforce State Income Tax Fairness and Simplification Act H.R.4173 Wall Street Transparency and Accountability Act of 2010 H.R.607 H.R.1212 H.R.1349 Federal Accounting Oversight Board Act of 2009 H.R.1406 Stock Market Recovery Act of 2009 H.R.1797 Compete Act of 2009 H.R.622 H.R.1909 H.R.2584
RegulationsMentioned in 82 dockets; Submitted to 3 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "PricewaterhouseCoopers" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for PricewaterhouseCoopers
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Toggle 30 IRS User Fees Relating to Enrollment and Preparer Tax Identification Numbers 2010
- Toggle 5 CMS Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule for Calendar Year 2006 2010
- Toggle 4 HHS Rescission of the Regulation entitled "Ensuring That Department of Health and Human Services Funds Do Not Support Coercive or Discriminatory Policies or Practices in Violation of Federal Law"; Proposal 2009
- Toggle 4 NHTSA Notice of Intent to Prepare an Environmental Impact Statement for New Corporate Average Fuel Economy Standards 2009
- Toggle 3 EERE Alternative Fuel Transportation Program; Fischer-Tropsch Diesel Fuels 2009
- Toggle 3 CMS Changes to the Hospital Inpatient Prospective Payment Systems and FY 2006 Rates 2010
- Toggle 3 HHS Breach Notification Interim Final Rule 2009
- Toggle 3 CMS Medicare Program; Accountable Care Organizations and the Medicare Shared Saving Program 2010
- Toggle 2 CMS Changes to the Hospital Inpatient Prospective Payment Systems and FY 2005 Rates 2010
- Toggle 2 HHS Health Information Technology: Initial Set of Standards, Implementation Specifications, and Certification Criteria for Electronic Health Record Technology 2010
Advisory Committees4 people on 2 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "PricewaterhouseCoopers" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of the Treasury 3 people on 1 committee
- Toggle National Science Foundation 1 person on 1 committee