- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Premier Inc
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Premier Inc $1,921,519
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Health Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.5 Help Efficient, Accessible, Low-cost, Timely Healthcare (HEALTH) Act of 2011 H.R.2245 Preserving Access to Life-Saving Medications Act of 2011 H.CON.RES.34 Establishing the budget for the United States Government for fiscal year 2012 and setting forth appropriate budgetary levels for fiscal years 2013 through 2021. S.296 Preserving Access to Life-Saving Medications Act H.R.408 Spending Reduction Act of 2011 H.R.1852 Children's Hospital GME Support Reauthorization Act of 2011 H.R.2500 Equal Access and Parity for Multi-Campus Hospitals Act S.365 Budget Control Act of 2011 H.R.3630 Middle Class Tax Relief and Job Creation Act of 2011 S.2193 Ensuring Safe Medical Devices for Patients
RegulationsMentioned in 5 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Premier Inc" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Premier Inc
- Toggle 12 FDA Unique Device Identification System; Proposed Rule 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Program: Hospital Value-Based Purchasing Program 2011
- Toggle 1 DOJ Preliminary Plan for Retrospective Analysis of Existing Rules 2011
- Toggle 1 HHSIG Waiver Designs in Connection with the Medicare Shared Savings Program and Innovation Center 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Program; Hospital Inpatient Prospective Payment Systems for Acute Care Hospitals and the Long-Term Care Hospital Prospective Payment System and Fiscal Year 2013 Rates; Hospitals’ Resident Caps for Graduate Medical Education Payment Purposes; Quality Reporting Requirements for Specific Providers and for Ambulatory Surgical Centers 2012