Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2010 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Premier Inc
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Premier Inc $2,107,001
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Medicare & Medicaid
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.4213 Tax Extenders Act of 2009 H.R.4691 Temporary Extension Act of 2010 H.R.5209 Healthy Communities through Helping to Offer Incentives and Choices to Everyone in Society Act of 2010 H.R.6072 Electronic Health Record Incentives for Multi-Campus Hospitals Act of 2010 S.3708 Electronic Health Record Incentives for Multi-Campus Hospitals Act of 2010 H.R.1 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 H.R.2 Children's Health Insurance Program Reauthorization Act of 2009 H.R.1776 Quality FIRST (From Incentives, Reporting, Standards, and Technology) Act of 2009 H.R.3590 Service Members Home Ownership Tax Act of 2009 H.R.3962 Affordable Health Care for America Act
RegulationsMentioned in 15 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Premier Inc" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Premier Inc
- Toggle 1 HHS Guidance Specifying the Technologies and Methodologies That Render Protected Health Information Unusable, Unreadable, or Indecipherable to Unauthorized Individuals for Purposes of the Breach Notification Requirements Under Section 13402 of the HITECH Act; Request for Information 2009
- Toggle 1 HHS Health Information Technology: Initial Set of Standards, Implementation Specifications, and Certification Criteria for Electronic Health Record Technology 2010
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Premier Inc
- Toggle 3 CMS Medicare and Medicaid Programs; Electronic Health Record Incentive Program 2009
- Toggle 3 HHS Guidance Specifying the Technologies and Methodologies That Render Protected Health Information Unusable, Unreadable, or Indecipherable to Unauthorized Individuals for Purposes of the Breach Notification Requirements Under Section 13402 of the HITECH Act; Request for Information 2009
- Toggle 3 CMS Medicare Program; Accountable Care Organizations and the Medicare Shared Saving Program 2010
- Toggle 2 HHS Regional Extension Program 2009
- Toggle 2 HHS Breach Notification Interim Final Rule 2009
- Toggle 2 HHS Health Information Technology: Initial Set of Standards, Implementation Specifications, and Certification Criteria for Electronic Health Record Technology 2010
- Toggle 2 CMS Changes to the Hospital Inpatient Prospective Payment Systems and FY 2005 Rates 2010
- Toggle 2 CMS Changes to the Hospital Inpatient Prospective Payment Systems and FY 2006 Rates 2010
- Toggle 1 HHS Meaningful use of Healthcare Information Technology 2009
- Toggle 1 CMS Proposed Changes to the Hospital Outpatient PPS and CY 2007 Rates; Proposed CY 2007 Update to the ASC Covered Procedures List; and Proposed Changes to the ASC Payment System and CY 2008 Payment Rates 2010