Powers, Pyles et al
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Powers, Pyles et al
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Safety-Net Hospitals for Pharma Access $320,000 Pain Care Coalition $294,673 American Psychoanalytic Assn $230,000 Medical Group Management Assn $195,237 Orthotic & Prosthetic Alliance $170,000 American Academy of Physical Medicine $90,000 American Congress of Community Supports $70,000 American Society of Transplant Surgeons $70,000 American Medical Rehab Providers Assn $70,000 Assn of Metropolitan Water Agencies $66,075
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Homeland Security,
- Medical Research & Clin Labs
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2674 340B Program Improvement Act
Recent Lobbying Contracts
Date Client Summary Oct. 11, 2013 American Cochlear Implant Alliance Assists with organizing a day on Capitol Hill for ACI Alliance members, reaching out to staff to schedule meetings and advising on the topics to be discussed at the meetings. View registration Oct. 11, 2013 American Society of Echocardiography Payment policy for cardiovascular ultrasound and Medicare physician payment legislation. View registration Oct. 2, 2013 Physician Clinical Registry Coalition HIPAA and Common Rule issues affecting clinical data registries; legal protections for registry data; federal funding for registries and registry studies/programs. View registration
RegulationsMentioned in 3 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Powers, Pyles et al" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Powers, Pyles et al
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Program; Changes to the End-Stage Renal Disease Prospective Payment System for CY 2012, End-Stage Renal Disease Quality Incentive Program for PY 2013 and PY 2014; Ambulance Fee Schedule; and Durable Medical Equipment 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility Prospective Payment System for Federal Fiscal Year 2012; Changes in Size and Square Footage of Inpatient Rehabilitation Units and Inpatient Psychiatric Units 2011
- Toggle 1 HHS Proposed Data Collection Standards for Race, Ethnicity, Primary Language, Sex, and Disability Status Required by Section 4302 of the Affordable Care Act 2011