Campaign Finance$750 Given
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Post
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Environment & Superfund
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2996 Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2010 H.RES.578 (Unknown)
Advisory Committees46 people on 26 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Post" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Health and Human Services 26 people on 15 committees
- Toggle National Council on Disability 10 people on 1 committee
- Toggle National Science Foundation 3 people on 3 committees
- Toggle Department of Homeland Security 1 person on 2 committees
- Toggle Department of Defense 2 people on 1 committee
- Toggle Department of Veterans Affairs 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle National Endowment for the Humanities 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle Small Business Administration 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle Department of the Treasury 1 person on 1 committee