Porterfield, Lowenthal & Fettig
Campaign Finance$2,450 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Porterfield, Lowenthal & Fettig
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Coalition of Private Investment Cos $2,780,000 Promontory Interfinancial Network $1,170,000 NASDAQ OMX Group $840,000 Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance $740,000 New York Metro Transportation Authority $490,000 Jefferies & Co $460,000 State Farm Insurance $460,000 Vanguard Group $420,000 American Bankers Assn $400,000 CareOne Services $380,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.4173 Wall Street Transparency and Accountability Act of 2010 H.R.4173 Prevent Iran from Acquiring Nuclear Weapons and Stop War Through Diplomacy Act S.3217 Private Fund Investment Advisers Registration Act of 2010 H.R.1309 Flood Insurance Reform Act of 2011 H.R.1728 Mortgage Reform and Anti-Predatory Lending Act H.R.3126 Consumer Financial Protection Agency Act of 2009 H.R.3606 Reopening American Capital Markets to Emerging Growth Companies Act of 2011 H.R.2086 Medical Debt Responsibility Act of 2011 H.R.2309 Consumer Credit and Debt Protection Act H.R.302 (Unknown)
Recent Lobbying Contracts
Date Client Summary July 15, 2014 Meridian Low-income housing tax credits View registration