Port of Tacoma
Campaign Finance$700 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Port of Tacoma
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries,
- Homeland Security,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.6184 H.R.7 Sportfishing and Recreational Boating Safety Act of 2012 H.R.3607 National Freight Mobility Infrastructure Act H.R.4310 Military Construction Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013 H.R.4348 Transportation Research and Innovative Technology Act of 2012 S.371 Focusing Resources, Economic Investment, and Guidance to Help Transportation Act of 2011 S.1813 MAP-21
RegulationsMentioned in 14 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Port of Tacoma" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Port of Tacoma
- Toggle 4 EPA WA SIP Revision: Tacoma-Pierce County Nonattainment Area 2012
- Toggle 3 EPA NPDES - Reissuance of the Vessel General Permit for Discharges Incidental to the Normal Operation of Vessels (VGP) 2011
- Toggle 2 USCG Anchorage; Change to Cottonwood Island Anchorage, Columbia River, Oregon and Washington 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Nevada Infrastructure SIP for the 1997 ozone, 1997 PM-2.5, and 2006 PM2.5 National Ambient Air Quality Standards 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Partial Approval and Disapproval of Air Quality Implementation Plans; Arizona; Infrastructure Requirements for Ozone and Fine Particulate Matter 2012
- Toggle 1 FMC Agreements Filed 2011
- Toggle 1 USCG Availability of Draft Environmental Assessment for the Proposed Modification of the Bayonne Bridge 2012
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
- Toggle 1 DOT Interim Guidance on State Freight Plans and State Freight Advisory Committees 2012
- Toggle 1 FEMA Proposed Flood Elevation Determinations (Proposed Rule, Part 67); Changes in Flood Elevation Determinations (Interim Rule, Part 65); Final Flood Elevation Determinations (Final Rule, Part 67); Changes in Flood Elevation Determinations (Final Rule, Part 65); Flood Elevation Determination (Correction) ; Suspension of Community Eligibility (Final Rule) 2012