Port of Stockton
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Port of Stockton
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries
RegulationsMentioned in 33 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Port of Stockton" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Port of Stockton
- Toggle 5 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementations Plans; California Air Resources Board – In-Use Heavy-Duty Diesel-Fueled Truck and Bus Regulation, Drayage Truck Regulation and Ocean-Going Vessels Clean Fuels Regulation 2011
- Toggle 5 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans, California 2007San Joaquin Valley 8-hour Ozone Plan and 2007 State Strategy 2011
- Toggle 4 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; State of Montana; State Implementation Plan and Regional Haze Federal Implementation Plan 2011
- Toggle 3 EPA Partial Approval and Partial Disapproval of Air Quality Implementation Plans; California; San Joaquin Valley; Reasonably Available Control Technology for Ozone 2011
- Toggle 3 EPA California Air Resources Board In-Use Heavy-Duty Diesel-Fueled Yard Trucks and Two-Engine Sweepers Authorization Request 2012
- Toggle 2 USCG Updated Establishment of Vessel Traffic Service (VTS), Port Arthur TX and Expansion of a VTS Special Area in Puget Sound, Washington 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Final Rule for San Joaquin's Rule 4570 and Rule 4565 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Revisions to the California State Implementation Plan, Fumigant Rules and Pesticide commitment for San Joaquin Valley 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Proposed Approval San Joaquin Valley APCD Rules 4570, submitted April 5, 2011 and 4565, submitted August 24, 2007; Final published under Docket EPA-R09-OAR-2011-0789. 2011