Port of Stockton
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Port of Stockton
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries
RegulationsMentioned in 8 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Port of Stockton" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Port of Stockton
- Toggle 2 USCG Updated Establishment of Vessel Traffic Service (VTS), Port Arthur TX and Expansion of a VTS Special Area in Puget Sound, Washington 2011
- Toggle 1 FWS Longfin smelt 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Section 301. Foreign Supplier Verification Program 2011
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Hazardous Materials: Rail Petitions and Recommendations to Improve the Safety of Railroad Tank Car Transportation 2012
- Toggle 1 USCG Availability of Draft Environmental Assessment for the Proposed Modification of the Bayonne Bridge 2012
- Toggle 1 FWS Removal of the Valley Elderberry Longhorn Beetle from the Federal List of Endangered and Threatened Wildlife 2011
- Toggle 1 OSHA Maritime Advisory Committee for Occupational Safety and Health (MACOSH), Notices and Meetings for 2011 2011
- Toggle 1 MARAD America Highway NEPA Public Scoping 2012