Port of Seattle, WA
Campaign Finance$18,032 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Port of Seattle, WA
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Homeland Security,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Fuel, Gas & Oil
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 H.R.3486 Short Sea Shipping Act of 2009 H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 H.R.2707 National Freight Mobility Infrastructure Act S.1036 Federal Surface Transportation Policy and Planning Act of 2009 H.R.3540 Federal Aviation Administration Extension Act of 2007 H.R.3617 Surface Transportation Extension Act of 2009 S.1308 Maritime Administration Authorization Act of 2010 S.1733 Green Taxis Act of 2009 H.R.2707 Agricultural Trade Facilitation Act
RegulationsMentioned in 10 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Port of Seattle, WA" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Port of Seattle, WA
- Toggle 4 DOT 95-8-30 Order - 1996 U.S.-Italy Service Proceeding 1995
- Toggle 2 APHIS Phytosanitary Treatments; Location of and Process for Updating Treatment Schedules 2008
- Toggle 2 USCBP Documents Required for Travelers Entering the United States at Sea and Land Ports-of-Entry from within the Western Hemisphere 2007
- Toggle 2 APHIS Revision of Fruits and Vegetables Import Regulations (Q. 56) 2005
- Toggle 1 USCBP Documents Required for Travelers Arriving in the United States at Air and Sea Ports-of-Entry from within the Western Hemisphere 2006
- Toggle 1 FAA 2005-NE-38-AD 2005
- Toggle 1 DOT IATA - Approval of Agreement(s) 1995
- Toggle 1 EPA Preliminary 2006 Effluent Guidelines Program Plan 2004
- Toggle 1 APHIS Cold Treatment Regulations 2006
- Toggle 1 NOAA Upper Klamath and Trinity Rivers Basin Chinook Salmon 2011