Port of Corpus Christi Authority
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Port of Corpus Christi Authority
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Homeland Security
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.104 RAMP Act H.R.2887 Surface and Air Transportation Programs Extension Act of 2011 H.R.5325 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 S.365 Budget Control Act of 2011 S.2465 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 H.R.1540 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 H.R.2219 Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.2354 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.2055 Military Construction and Veterans Affairs and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 S.1813 MAP-21
RegulationsMentioned in 7 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Port of Corpus Christi Authority" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Port of Corpus Christi Authority
- Toggle 1 FMC Ocean Transportation Intermediary Licenses; Applicants 2011
- Toggle 1 FMC Complaints: Valero Refining-Texas, LP v. Port of Corpus Christi Authority of Nueces County, TX 2011
- Toggle 1 FCSIC Meetings: Farm Credit System Insurance Corporation Board 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Nevada Regional Haze State Implementation Plan, November 18, 2009 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA NPDES - Reissuance of the Vessel General Permit for Discharges Incidental to the Normal Operation of Vessels (VGP) 2011
- Toggle 1 FMC Filings of Complaints and Assignments: CITGO Refining and Chemicals Co. L.P. v. Port of Corpus Christi Authority of Nueces County, TX 2011