Campaign Finance$2,762 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Policylink
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2098 Promise Neighborhoods Act of 2011 S.1004 Promise Neighborhoods Act of 2011 H.R.2055 Military Construction and Veterans Affairs and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.3525 Healthy Food Financing Initiative H.R.6084 TEACH Act of 2012 H.R.6462 Healthy Food Financing Initiative S.1926 Healthy Food Financing Initiative S.3240 Farm bill S.3986 (Unknown) H.R.4348 Transportation Research and Innovative Technology Act of 2012
RegulationsMentioned in 14 dockets; Submitted to 3 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Policylink" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Policylink
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Policylink
- Toggle 4 FTA Environmental Justice Policy Guidance for FTA Recipients 2011
- Toggle 4 FTA Title VI Requirements and Guidelines for FTA Recipients 2011
- Toggle 2 DOT Notice of Regulatory Review of Existing DOT Regulations 2011
- Toggle 2 DOT Disadvantaged Business Enterprise: Program Implementation Modifications 2012
- Toggle 1 FTA Environmental Impact Statement; North Corridor Transit Project, Seattle (WA) Metropolitan Area (King and Snohomish Counties) 2011
- Toggle 1 HUD FR–5480–N–45 Agency Information Collection Activities; Proposals, Submissions, and Approvals: Capacity Building for Sustainable Communities 2011
- Toggle 1 FNS National School Lunch and School Breakfast Programs: School Food Service Account Revenue Amendments Related to the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act of 2010 2011
- Toggle 1 HUD FR–5476–I–01 Homeless Emergency Assistance and Rapid Transition to Housing: Continuum of Care Program 2012
- Toggle 1 HUD FR–5512–N–01 Strong Cities, Strong Communities National Resource Network Pilot Program Advance Notice and Request for Comment 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Food Labeling; Nutrition Labeling of Standard Menu Items in Restaurants and Similar Retail Food Establishments 2011