Poarch Band of Creek Indians
The Poarch Band of Creek Indians is the only federally recognized tribe of Native Americans residing in the southern part of the state of Alabama. Historically speaking the Muskogean language, they were formerly known as the Creek Nation East of the Mississippi. They are located mostly in Escambia County. They operate three gaming casinos and a hotel.
Campaign Finance$385,100 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Poarch Band of Creek Indians
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Indian/Native American Affairs,
- Health Issues
RegulationsMentioned in 17 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Poarch Band of Creek Indians" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Poarch Band of Creek Indians
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Poarch Band of Creek Indians
- Toggle 1 FWS Petition to List 404 Species in the Southeastern United States as Endangered 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Requests Under Blanket Authorizations: Tennessee Gas Pipeline Co. 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Data Collection to Support Eligibility Determinations for Insurance Affordability Programs and Enrollment through Affordable Insurance Exchanges, Medicaid and Children’s Health Insurance Program Agencies 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Air Quality Designations and Classifications for the 2010 SO2 Standards 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Proposed Revised Restricted Service List: Alabama Power Co., Martin Dam Hydroelectric Project 2012
- Toggle 1 ACF CFSR Public Comment 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Petitions for Rate Approvals: New Mexico Gas Co., Inc. 2012
- Toggle 1 OSM Kentucky Regulatory Program [KY-254-FOR] 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA EPA Activities to Promote Environmental Justice in the Permit Application Process 2012
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Notice of Proposed Rulemaking and Support Material for Quiet Vehicle Alert Sound Rulemaking 2011
Federal Spending4 grants
Federal grants, contracts and loans are reported by federal agencies using the FPDS and FAADS systems. The data is made available to the public at USASpending.gov. Please note that the completeness and quality of the data varies greatly by agency.
Only grants, contracts and loans with amounts over $1 million are shown.
Because company names are not reported in a standardized manner, we cannot reliably determine the company receiving the contract or award. The results shown here are based on a search for the company name. Individual records may be missed or erroneously included because of name variations. For more information, please see our federal spending methodology page.
Note: Company names in federal spending data are not standardized. The table below is included only as a sample of what is available in the data and has not been reviewed for accuracy or completeness. To investigate the data further, use the links at the bottom of the table.
|Poarch Band Of Creek Indians||2011||Assistant Secretary For Public And Indian Housing||INDIAN HSG BLOCK GR||$1,908,201|
|Poarch Band Of Creek Indians||2012||Assistant Secretary For Public And Indian Housing||INDIAN HSG BLOCK GR||$1,859,361|
|Poarch Band Of Creek Indians||2012||Assistant Secretary For Public And Indian Housing||INDIAN HSG BLOCK GR||$1,718,201|
|Poarch Band Of Creek Indians||2012||Assistant Secretary For Public And Indian Housing||INDIAN HSG BLOCK GR||$1,088,613|