PMI Global Services
Campaign Finance$1,250 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of PMI Global Services
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount PMI Global Services $35,420,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Health Issues,
- Government Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1256 Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act S.9 Stronger Economy, Stronger Borders Act of 2009 S.722 Taxpayer Certainty and Relief Act of 2009 H.R.3970 Tax Reduction and Reform Act of 2007 H.R.4213 Tax Extenders Act of 2009 H.R.5724 United States-Colombia Trade Promotion Agreement Implementation Act S.2012 (Unknown) S.2013 A bill to amend title 32, United States Code, the body of laws of the United States dealing with the National Guard, to recognize the City of Salem, Massachusetts, as the Birthplace of the National Guard of the United States. S.2091 United States Job Creation and International Tax Reform Act of 2012 S.2830 United States-Colombia Trade Promotion Agreement Implementation Act
Recent Lobbying Contracts
Date Registrant Summary Oct. 16, 2014 Mathis Group International Trade, Trademark/ Intellectual Property issues View registration
RegulationsMentioned in 4 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "PMI Global Services" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for PMI Global Services
- Toggle 2 FAA PMI Global Services Inc. - Exemption/Rulemaking 2014
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Notice of Inconsequential Noncompliance and Import Eligibility of Thor Industries, Inc., on behalf of Livin' Lite RV, Inc. (IP-00251) 2013
- Toggle 1 FDA Possible Role of Independent Third Parties in Industry-Sponsored Tobacco Product Research; Establishment of a Public Docket; Request for Comments 2013
- Toggle 1 TSA Large Aircraft Security Program, Other Aircraft Operator Security Program, and Airport Operator Security Program 2008