Plasma Protein Therapeutics Assn
Campaign Finance$11,000 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Plasma Protein Therapeutics Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Plasma Protein Therapeutics Assn $1,188,025
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2672 Preserving Access to Orphan Drugs Act of 2011 S.1423 Preserving Access to Orphan Drugs Act of 2011 H.R.1845 Medicare IVIG Access Act
RegulationsMentioned in 27 dockets; Submitted to 6 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Plasma Protein Therapeutics Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Plasma Protein Therapeutics Assn
- Toggle 2 IRS Branded Prescription Drug Fee 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Communications and Activities Related to Off-Label Uses of Marketed Products and Use of Products Not Yet Legally Marketed; Request for Information and Comments 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Center for Drug Evaluation and Research, Approach to Addressing Drug Shortage; Public Workshop, Request for Comments 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA PDUFA V Patient-Focused Drug Development; Public Meeting and Request for Comments 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry: Amendment (revisions to labeling recommendations for potential risk of vCJD) to “Guidance for Industry: Revised Preventive Measures to Reduce the Possible Risk of Transmission of Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease (CJD) and Variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease (vCJD) by Blood and Blood Products,” Availability 2012
- Toggle 1 IRS Taxable Medical Devices 2012
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Plasma Protein Therapeutics Assn
- Toggle 4 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry: Implementation of Acceptable Full-Length and Abbreviated Donor History Questionnaires and Accompanying Materials for Use in Screening Donors of Source Plasma; Availability 2011
- Toggle 3 CMS Medicare Program; Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2012 2011
- Toggle 3 FDA Applications for Food and Drug Administration Approval to Market a New Drug; Revision of Postmarketing Reporting Requirements--Discontinuance 2011
- Toggle 2 FDA Advisory Committee, Workshops, and Conferences Notices Various Meeting Notices (eg., Task Force Meeting, etc.) 2011
- Toggle 2 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry: Implementation of Acceptable Abbreviated Donor History Questionnaire and Accompanying Materials for Use in Screening Frequent Donors of Blood and Blood Components; Availability 2011
- Toggle 2 IRS Branded Prescription Drug Fee 2011
- Toggle 2 FDA PDUFA V Patient-Focused Drug Development; Public Meeting and Request for Comments 2012
- Toggle 1 CMS Hospital Outpatient Prospective and Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment Systems and Quality Reporting Programs; Electronic Reporting Pilot; Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities Quality Reporting Program; Quality Improvement Organization Regulations 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Amendments to Sterility Test Requirements for Biological Products 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Biologics Price Competition and Innovation Act of 2009; Options for a User Fee Program for Biosimilar and Interchangeable Biological Product Applications for Fiscal Years 2013 through 2017; Request for Comments 2011