Plasma Protein Therapeutics Assn
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Plasma Protein Therapeutics Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Plasma Protein Therapeutics Assn $1,040,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Health Issues,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.340 Troubled Asset Relief Program Enhancement Act H.R.3200 America's Affordable Health Choices Act of 2009 H.R.3590 Service Members Home Ownership Tax Act of 2009 H.R.3962 Affordable Health Care for America Act S.1679 Affordable Health Choices Act H.R.4872 Health Care and Education Affordability Reconciliation Act of 2010 S.1776 Medicare Physician Fairness Act of 2009 S.1796 America's Healthy Future Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 34 dockets; Submitted to 7 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Plasma Protein Therapeutics Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Plasma Protein Therapeutics Assn
- Toggle 2 FDA Parallel Review of Medical Products by the FDA and CMS Agencies: Food and Drug Administration, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, HHS 2010
- Toggle 1 FDA Determination of System Attributes for the Tracking and Tracing of Prescription Drugs; Public Workshop 2010
- Toggle 1 FDA FDA Transparency Task Force; Public Meeting 2009
- Toggle 1 FDA Prescription Drug User Fee Act; Public Meeting 2010
- Toggle 1 HRSA 340B Drug Pricing Program Manufacturer Civil Monetary Penalties 2010
- Toggle 1 FDA Economically Motivated Adulteration; Public Meeting 2009
- Toggle 1 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry: Recommendations for the Assessment of Blood Donor Suitability, Blood Product Safety, and Preservation of the Blood Supply in Response to Pandemic (H1N1) 2009 Virus; Availability 2009
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Plasma Protein Therapeutics Assn
- Toggle 5 CMS Medicare Program; Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2010 2009
- Toggle 4 CMS Medicare Program; Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2011 2010
- Toggle 4 FDA Considerations Regarding FDA Review and Regulation of Articles for the Treatment of Rare Diseases; Public Hearing 2010
- Toggle 4 FDA FDA Transparency Task Force; Public Meeting 2009
- Toggle 4 CMS Changes to the Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment System and Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment System for CY 2008 Payment Rates 2010
- Toggle 3 FDA Prescription Drug User Fee Act; Public Meeting 2010
- Toggle 2 CMS Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule for Calendar Year 2006 2010
- Toggle 2 CMS Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule, and Other Part B Payment Policies; Revisions to Payment Policies for Ambulance Services for CY 2008; and the Proposed Elimination of the E-Rx Exemption for Computer-Generated Faxes*** 2010
- Toggle 2 FDA Approval Pathway for Biosimilar and Interchangeable Biological Products; Public Hearing; Request for Comments 2010
- Toggle 2 CMS Changes to the Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment System and Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment System for CY 2010 2009