Plasma Protein Therapeutics Assn
Campaign Finance$11,000 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Plasma Protein Therapeutics Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Plasma Protein Therapeutics Assn $3,162,618
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.3200 America's Affordable Health Choices Act of 2009 S.340 Troubled Asset Relief Program Enhancement Act H.R.2672 Preserving Access to Orphan Drugs Act of 2011 H.R.3590 Service Members Home Ownership Tax Act of 2009 H.R.6331 Medicare Improvements for Patients and Providers Act of 2008 S.1423 Preserving Access to Orphan Drugs Act of 2011 H.R.2606 340B Program Improvement and Integrity Act of 2007 H.R.2860 Health Care Access and Rural Equity (H-CARE) Act of 2007 S.1376 340B Program Improvement and Integrity Act of 2007 S.1695 Biologics Price Competition and Innovation Act of 2007
RegulationsMentioned in 102 dockets; Submitted to 19 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Plasma Protein Therapeutics Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Plasma Protein Therapeutics Assn
- Toggle 2 FDA Parallel Review of Medical Products by the FDA and CMS Agencies: Food and Drug Administration, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, HHS 2010
- Toggle 2 IRS Branded Prescription Drug Fee 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Determination of System Attributes for the Tracking and Tracing of Prescription Drugs; Public Workshop 2010
- Toggle 1 FDA International Conference on Harmonisation; Draft Guidance on Elemental Impurities; Availability 2013
- Toggle 1 FDA Amendment to the Current Good Manufacturing Practice Regulations for Finished Pharmaceuticals; Companion Document to the Direct Final Rule 2007
- Toggle 1 FDA Charging for Investigational Drugs Treatment Use 2006
- Toggle 1 FDA Standards for Standardized Numerical Identifier, Track and Trace, and Authentication for Prescription Drugs 2008
- Toggle 1 FDA FDA Transparency Task Force; Public Meeting 2009
- Toggle 1 FDA Communications and Activities Related to Off-Label Uses of Marketed Products and Use of Products Not Yet Legally Marketed; Request for Information and Comments 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Prescription Drug User Fee Act; Public Meeting 2010
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Plasma Protein Therapeutics Assn
- Toggle 5 CMS Medicare Program; Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2010 2009
- Toggle 4 CMS Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2009; and Revisions to the Amendment of the E Prescribing Exemption for Computer Generated Facsimile Transmissions 2008
- Toggle 4 CMS Medicare Program; Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2011 2010
- Toggle 4 FDA Considerations Regarding FDA Review and Regulation of Articles for the Treatment of Rare Diseases; Public Hearing 2010
- Toggle 4 FDA Prescription Drug User Fee Act (PDUFA): Public Meeting 2005
- Toggle 4 FDA FDA Transparency Task Force; Public Meeting 2009
- Toggle 4 CMS Changes to the Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment System and Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment System for CY 2008 Payment Rates 2010
- Toggle 4 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry: Implementation of Acceptable Full-Length and Abbreviated Donor History Questionnaires and Accompanying Materials for Use in Screening Donors of Source Plasma; Availability 2011
- Toggle 3 CMS Medicare Program; Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2012 2011
- Toggle 3 FDA Prescription Drug User Fee Act; Public Meeting 2010
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Plasma Protein Therapeutics Assn" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Health and Human Services 1 person on 1 committee