Plaquemines Parish, LA
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Plaquemines Parish, LA
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Disaster & Emergency Planning,
- Law Enforcement & Crime
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1473 Department of Defense and Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.2017 Continuing Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.2055 Military Construction and Veterans Affairs and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012
RegulationsMentioned in 78 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Plaquemines Parish, LA" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Plaquemines Parish, LA
- Toggle 5 USCG Gulf Intracoastal Waterway (Algiers Alternate Route), mile 3.8, Belle Chasse, Plaquemines Parish, LA 2011
- Toggle 3 BOEM Woodside S-7534 Supplemental Exploration Plan 2012
- Toggle 2 BOEM Supplemental Exploration Plan 2011
- Toggle 2 BOEM LLOG S-07548 Supplemental Exploration Plan 2012
- Toggle 2 ICEB National Standards to Prevent, Detect, and Respond to Sexual Abuse and Assault in Confinement Facilities 2012
- Toggle 2 CMS Prospective Payment System and Consolidated Billing for Skilled Nursing Facilities; Disclosures of Ownership and Additional Disclosable Parties Information 2011
- Toggle 2 CMS Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility Prospective Payment System for Federal Fiscal Year 2012; Changes in Size and Square Footage of Inpatient Rehabilitation Units and Inpatient Psychiatric Units 2011
- Toggle 2 BOEM ENI S-7442 2012
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Program; End-Stage Renal Disease Prospective Payment System, Quality Incentive Program, and Bad Debt Reductions for all Medicare Providers 2012
- Toggle 1 BOEM Energy Resource S-07556 Supplemental Development Operations Coordinations Document 2012