Planned Parenthood Action Fund
Campaign Finance$326,031 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Planned Parenthood Action Fund
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Planned Parenthood Action Fund $410,339
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Family, Abortion & Adoption,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Foreign Relations,
- Health Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1473 Department of Defense and Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.2583 Foreign Relations Authorization Act, Fiscal Year 2012 S.1601 Department of State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs Appropriations Act, 2012 S.1426 Foreign Relations Authorization Act, Fiscal Years 2012 and 2013 H.R.3 No Taxpayer Funding for Abortion Act H.R.1 Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.2112 Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.358 Protect Life Act H.R.2639 Global Democracy Promotion Act H.R.3070 Department of Education Appropriations Act, 2012
RegulationsMentioned in 18 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Planned Parenthood Action Fund" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Planned Parenthood Action Fund
- Toggle 5 CMS Certain Preventive Services Under the Affordable Care Act 2012
- Toggle 2 HHS Establishment of Exchanges and Qualified Health Plans 2011
- Toggle 2 CMS Medicaid Program; Eligibility Changes under the Affordable Care Act of 2010 (CMS-2349-P) 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Application, Review, and Reporting Process for Waivers for State Innovation 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS CLIA Program and HIPAA Privacy Rule; Patients’ Access to Test Reports 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Methods for Assuring Access to Covered Medicaid Services (CMS-2328-P) 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Request for Information Regarding State Flexibility to Establish a Basic Health Program Under the Affordable Care Act (CMS-9980-NC) 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act; Health Insurance Market Rules CMS-9972-P 2012
- Toggle 1 CMS Exchanges Part II--Standards Related to Essential Health Benefits; Health Insurance Issuer and Exchange Responsibilities with Respect to Actuarial Value, Quality, and Accreditation CMS-9980-P 2012
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicaid Program; Payments for Services Furnished by Certain Primary Care Physicians and Charges for Vaccine Administration Under the Vaccines for Children Program (CMS-2370-P) 2012