Pizza Hut (corporately known as Pizza Hut, Inc.) is an American restaurant chain and international franchise that offers different styles of pizza along with side dishes including pasta, buffalo wings, breadsticks, and garlic bread.
Campaign Finance$844,784 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Pizza Hut
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
RegulationsMentioned in 74 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Pizza Hut" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Pizza Hut
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Pizza Hut
- Toggle 7 FNS Nutrition Standards in the National School Lunch and Breakfast Programs 2007
- Toggle 4 USTR All Other Measures ( including National Trade Estimate Report ) 2011
- Toggle 3 National School Lunch and School Breakfast Programs: Nutrition Standards for All Foods Sold in School, as Required by the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act of 2010 2011
- Toggle 3 USTR Request for comments on SPS Measures 2012
- Toggle 3 FDA Obesity and Nutrition 2003
- Toggle 2 USTR Request for Comments on Proposed Trans-Pacific Partnership Trade Agreement 2009
- Toggle 2 EPA Protection of Stratospheric Ozone: Supplemental Rule Regarding a Recycling Standard Under Section 608 of the Clean Air Act 2003
- Toggle 2 EPA Water Quality Standards for the State of Florida's Estuaries and Coastal Waters 2010
- Toggle 2 FDA Request That the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Exempt Philadelphia Ordinance 080167- A, Codified in §§ 6-102 and 6-308 of the Philadelphia Code, From Preemption Under 403A 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Water Quality Standards for the State of Florida's Lakes and Flowing Waters 2009