Pillsbury, Winthrop et al
Campaign Finance$1,008,087 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Pillsbury, Winthrop et al
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Puget Sound Energy $1,549,000 Stanislaus County, CA $870,000 City of Modesto, CA $840,000 1-800 Contacts $830,000 Blackhawk Network $494,000 Healthspring Management $470,000 Mitsui Oil Exploration Co $460,000 Consumer Electronics Assn $370,000 AMVETS Dept of California Svc Found $360,000 Fellowes $340,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Government Issues,
- Health Issues,
- Urban Development,
- Law Enforcement & Crime,
- Environment & Superfund
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.1789 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2008 H.R.3093 Department H.R.3074 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2008 H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 S.1745 Department of Commerce Appropriations Act, 2008 H.R.2012 Contact Lens Consumer Health Protection Act S.1789 Fair Sentencing Act of 2009 H.R.2046 Internet Gambling Regulation and Enforcement Act of 2007 H.R.2140 Internet Gambling Study Act H.R.2607 Internet Gambling Regulation and Tax Enforcement Act of 2007
RegulationsMentioned in 353 dockets; Submitted to 48 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Pillsbury, Winthrop et al" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Pillsbury, Winthrop et al
- Toggle 335 DOT Virgin America Inc. - Certificate - Interstate Scheduled Air Transportation 2005
- Toggle 16 DOT Foreign - Designation of Agent for Service of Notice, Process, Orders, Decisions and Requirements 2002
- Toggle 5 FAA In the Matter of City of Chicago - Complaint - CP05GL0014 2005
- Toggle 3 DOT Air Greenland A.S. - Foreign Air Carrier Permit/Exemption - Greenland-U.S. 2006
- Toggle 3 DOT Virgin America, Inc. - Petition 2007
- Toggle 3 DOT Notice to All Foreign Air Carriers - Effectiveness of New Provisions Under 14 CFR Part 212 2006
- Toggle 3 DOT American Airlines, Inc., British Airways Plc, Finnair Oyj, Iberia Lineas Aereas de Expana, S.A. and Royal Jordanian Airlines - Approval of and Antirust Immunity for Alliance Agreements 2008
- Toggle 2 EERE Energy Conservation Program: Test Procedures for Battery Chargers and External Power Supplies (Standby Mode and Off Mode) and for Multiple Voltage External Power Supplies Power Supplies 2008
- Toggle 2 DOT Foreign Air Carrier Plans to Address Needs of Families of Victims of Aircraft Accidents 1998
- Toggle 2 CFPB Integrated Mortgage Disclosures under the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (Regulation X) and the Truth In Lending Act (Regulation Z) 2012
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Pillsbury, Winthrop et al
- Toggle 361 DOT Virgin America Inc. - Certificate - Interstate Scheduled Air Transportation 2005
- Toggle 29 FAA In the Matter of City of Chicago - Complaint - CP05GL0014 2005
- Toggle 20 DOT Foreign - Designation of Agent for Service of Notice, Process, Orders, Decisions and Requirements 2002
- Toggle 16 FAA In the Matter of Frontier Airlines - Complaint - CP09NM0005 2009
- Toggle 16 FAA In the Matter of Frontier Airlines - CP09NM0013 2009
- Toggle 16 FAA In the Matter of SabreTech, Inc. - Complaint - CP00SO0001 2000
- Toggle 12 DOT Yangtze River Express Airlines Co., Ltd. - Exemption - Shanghai-Los Angeles, CA via Anchorage, AK 2006
- Toggle 11 DOT Yangtze River Express Airlines Co., Ltd. - Foreign Permit - Shanghai-Los Angeles, CA via Anchorage, AK 2006
- Toggle 9 DOT U.S. DOT/OST - Advance Notice of Proposed Rulemaking - Computer Reservation System (CRS) Regulations (Part 255) 1997
- Toggle 8 FAA ALCA, Inc. et. al vs. Miami-Dade County, Florida - Complaint 2009