PHB Public Affairs
Campaign Finance$500 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by PHB Public Affairs
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount National Assn of Waterfront Employers $160,000 New York Shipping Assn $80,000 American Feeder Lines $50,000 Port of Olympia, WA $0 Broward County, FL $0
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries,
- Homeland Security,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Natural Resources,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.412 Harbor Maintenance Act of 2011 H.R.104 RAMP Act H.R.572 Clean Ports Act of 2011 S.371 Focusing Resources, Economic Investment, and Guidance to Help Transportation Act of 2011 H.R.2840 Commercial Vessel Discharges Reform Act of 2011 H.R.1338 Focusing Resources, Economic Investment, and Guidance To Help Transportation Act of 2011 S.832 SAFE Port Reauthorization Act S.2011 Clean Ports Act of 2011 H.R.4251 Securing Maritime Activities through Risk-based Targeting for Port Security Act H.R.1533 Short Sea Shipping Act of 2011
Recent Lobbying Contracts
Date Client Summary Jan. 20, 2015 Cleveland-Cuyahoga County Port Authority Corps of Engineers civil works program as regards navigation channels and related budget, infrastructure and sediment management issues; Federal involvement in US seaport matters, including Customs inspection; freight transportation and related infrastructure including grants to support projects; port related environmental issues; port related homeland security requirements and grants. View registration