Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2010 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Bundled ContributionsMoney raised by the firm from multiple donors on behalf of the recipient. The firm's own contributions are not included.
Recipient Lobbyist Amount Henry A. Waxman $23,000
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of PG&E Corp
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount PG&E Corp $51,790,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Hazardous & Solid Waste,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 H.R.1158 Biogas Production Incentive Act of 2009 S.306 Biogas Production Incentive Act of 2009 S.1462 American Clean Energy Leadership Act of 2009 H.R.5026 GRID Act S.1091 STORAGE Act of 2009 S.1733 Green Taxis Act of 2009 S.3480 Protecting Cyberspace as a National Asset Act of 2010 H.R.1835 New Alternative Transportation to Give Americans Solutions Act of 2009 H.R.4173 Wall Street Transparency and Accountability Act of 2010
RegulationsMentioned in 8 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "PG&E Corp" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for PG&E Corp
- Toggle 4 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants for Coal- and Oil-fired Electric Utility Steam Generating Units 2009
- Toggle 3 EPA Clean Air Transport Rule 2009
- Toggle 2 EPA Prevention of Significant Deterioration/Title V Greenhouse Gas Tailoring Rule 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA Draft FY 2011-2015 EPA Strategic Plan 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Quality Assurance Requirements for Continuous Opacity Monitoring Systems 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Determination of Confidential Business Information under the Greenhouse Gas Mandatory Reporting Program 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs); Reassessment of Use Authorizations 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA Rules to Implement the 8-Hour Ozone National Ambient Air Quality Standard 2010