Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2008 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of PG&E Corp
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount PG&E Corp $31,190,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Natural Resources,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.670 Dependence Reduction through Innovation in Vehicles and Energy Act S.339 Dependence Reduction through Innovation in Vehicles and Energy Act H.R.550 Securing America's Energy Independence Act of 2007 S.590 Securing America's Energy Independence Act of 2007 S.1177 Clean Air Planning Act of 2007 S.2191 America's Climate Security Act of 2007 H.R.6 Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007 H.R.5351 Renewable Energy and Energy Conservation Tax Act of 2008 S.1766 Low Carbon Economy Act of 2007 H.R.729 Home Energy Generation Act
RegulationsMentioned in 6 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "PG&E Corp" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for PG&E Corp
- Toggle 4 EPA Criteria and Standards for Cooling Water Intake Structures 2008
- Toggle 2 EPA Advanced Notice of Proposed Rulemaking for Greenhouse Gases Under the Clean Air Act 2008
- Toggle 2 EPA NESHAP for Existing Reciprocating Internal Combustion Engines 2008
- Toggle 1 MMS Notice of Nominations Received for Limited Alternative Energy Leases on the Outer Continental Shelf (OCS) and Initiation of Coordination and Consultation 2008
- Toggle 1 DOE Corrections and Updates to Technical Guidelines for Voluntary Greenhouse Gas Reporting 2007
- Toggle 1 EPA Greenhouse Gas Mandatory Reporting 2008